You will need to create an account prior to posting to the calendar.
If you already have an account please use the option "I already have an account and would like to login". Otherwise, if you do not have an account please create an account by using the option "I do not have an account and would like to create one".
Criteria: You are welcome to submit your event information on the online community calendars if the event is open to all members of the general public and will take place within the municipality of Kawartha Lakes boundaries. If you are choosing the calendar "Events", you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Is hosted or operated by any order of government, including the municipality
- Is organized by a municipality of Kawartha Lakes affiliated group
- Is sponsored or funded by the municipality of Kawartha Lakes
- Is organized by a not-for-profit organization
- Is organized by a club, organization or association that performs work that benefits Kawartha Lakes residents
Tourism Events are posted on the Tourism website and the municipal website and are reserved for events that foster tourism, are of interest to Kawartha Lakes residents and generally benefit the community. If you are submitting to the Tourism Events Calendar (posted on the municipal and tourism website), they will not be accepted if this event:
- Promotes, exhibits or illustrates inappropriate or offensive content of any kind
- Does not comply with municipal, provincial or federal legislation
- Is a private event
- Is political in nature
Disclaimer: Posting an event does not imply endorsement by the municipality of Kawartha Lakes. The municipality reserves the right to edit a message or event for grammar or clarity, and has the right to deny submissions at its sole discretion. The municipality reserves the right to revise its event calendar criteria at any time.
Please enter your event details below:
- the Events calendar posts to the municipal site
- the Tourism Events calendar posts to the municipal and Tourism sites